Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are encouraging our patients to follow this list of precautions:
-Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water.
-Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well and present with any symptoms of a cold or fever (no fee will be imposed).
-If you have travelled on a plane over the past 10-14 days, or have been exposed to a known case of COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment and notify the clinic of such exposure (no fee will be imposed).
We are taking additional measures to continue providing a safe and healthy space for your care. We have amplified the routine cleaning/disinfecting measures of our clinic by:
- Increased frequency of disinfectant use on all high-touch areas including door knobs, chairs, desks, equipment, etc.
- Enhanced disinfectant practices on treatment surfaces.
- Enhanced practitioner hand washing / sanitization practices.
- Increased provision of hand sanitizer across the clinic.
- Screening signage and protocols at the front desk, front door, website, email and voicemail.
- Facilitate social distancing by modifying our schedule so that there are fewer people in the office at any given time. (Social distancing refers to avoiding large gatherings of people, called "congregant settings". What is a congregant setting? - Although the number 20 or 25 is often cited, there is no universal standard and it may be subject to change).
- Our team is working to reduce our risk by socially distancing at other times. Our team and their families are taking measures to limit their interactions in congregant settings when we are not at the clinic.
The situation has evolved rapidly, and we will continue to monitor for your protection, the protection of other patients and our staff. We appreciate your patience as we take these measures. We appreciate your confidence.