First and foremost, I hope you are keeping well and staying positive.
These are unprecedented times and things are evolving quickly. Uncertainty doesn’t help. So, we are sharing part of our plan to help ensure that your physical-health care undergoes the least amount of disruption as possible:
- Our patients are prepared: At some point during your ongoing care, we would have had some conversations about self-management strategies. Maybe it was behavior modification - start doing something, stop doing something, or do something differently. Maybe it was an activity - a stretch, an exercise, or a relieving position. These are more important than ever during this interruption to your care.
- We are prepared: We have developed a wide collection of videos supporting self-management for our patients. Each is a brief reminder of how to perform an exercise or change a behaviour. Now is a great time to check them out! https://www.downsviewchiropractic.com/self-management-resources/. Stay tuned... we’ll be adding more in the coming days.
- Urgent care needs will be assessed on a case by case basis. You may contact us at email@example.com
- We will be answering emails for questions, concerns and guidance. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are experiencing higher volumes than usual - there may be delays to our typical response time.
- We continue to hold admin meetings to strategize safeguards and additional means to support you -- in the interim and in the future.
- We are working really hard at the moment to bring new technology to the clinic. This will allow us to offer enhanced telehealth - encrypted, secure, remote video appointments that you can schedule on-line. While we’re at it, the new software will greatly enhance our entire online booking process and offer enhanced email communication and more!
- For planning purposes, we estimate, for now, that this closure will last approximately two weeks. This is only an estimate, as the situations remains very fluid. Check our website (https://www.downsviewchiropractic.com/blog/) routinely for updates regarding your care at our clinic - we are closely monitoring guidance from public health, the regulatory Colleges, and other sources.
- We will be sending out email updates as we have new information over the coming days, so thank you in advance for entertaining more emails in your inbox than usual. We will announce our return on the website, on our voicemail and on social media.
There will be a time when we are all free to return to normal life. When it does, we’ll be here ready to help you live it well.
Care. That makes the difference™.