You can’t do that the way you are used to. Or if you can, how you feel after makes you not want to. Physiotherapy is based on the art and science of how movement affects function. Physiotherapy is for you whether you find yourself with a new injury, a strain from sports or exercise, or are struggling with chronic pain.
Some of the most common conditions we help with are:
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- SI joint pain
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Knee pain
- Ankle sprains
- Plantar fascitis
- Chronic pain (pain that lasts longer than three months)
- Pre- and post- surgical rehabilitation
We’ll create a physiotherapy treatment plan based on your goals.
- Relief from pain
- Build strength
- Improve mobility and balance
- Change movement patterns
- Recover from an injury
- Reduce the risk of reinjury
Physiotherapists use different forms of care, including the following:
- Manual therapies
- Exercise medicine
- Chronic pain management
- Lifestyle counseling
- Electro acupuncture and modalities.
We put patients first, which means we value interdisciplinary care. We will help you find the best providers and services for you to partner with. Appropriate referrals to medical doctors or other alternative health care providers are also made, when necessary.
Get physiotherapy care in your preferred language.
Our therapist can provide physiotherpay consultations and physiotherapy treatment in seven languages:
- French (Physiotherapie en Francais)
- German (Physiotherapie Deutsch)
- Italian (Fisioterapia in Italiano)
- Romanian (Kinetoterapie in Romana)
- Russian (Fizioterapiya na Russkom)
- Spanish (Fisioterapia en Espanol)